1.Aegis Online Portal 1.1. These are the Terms and Conditions between us, Aegis Limited, and you. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by registering for and using the Aegis Online Portal.
1.2. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other agreement you may have in place with Us or Investment Custodial Services Limited (“ICSL”).
1.3. Through the Aegis Online Portal you can access information about your investments held by ICSL as custodian.
2. Security 2.1. We employ a high level of security monitoring and software. We also strongly recommend that your safeguard your online personal and product information with up to date Internet security software and operating system updates.
2.2. When you register for the Aegis Online Portal, you will be asked to set up a login name and password. You should select something that is easy for you to remember but difficult for anyone else to guess. You must not select an unsuitable password. Unsuitable passwords include number and letter combinations that can be easily guessed. You must keep your Aegis Online Portal password confidential at all times.
2.3. You must safeguard your login name and password at all times. This means you must:
Take all reasonable steps to avoid being observed when entering your Aegis Online Portal password;
Not leave your computer unattended when signed on to the Aegis Online Portal;
Not give your password to anyone;
Not keep a written or electronic record of your Aegis Online Portal password.
2.4. If your password is known, or you suspect it is known, by another person you must notify us immediately by phoning us on 0800 800 638.
3. Access and Use 3.1. Through the Aegis Online Portal you will be able to access reporting made available by either us on behalf of ICSL and/or your adviser group. Although access is given on an individual basis, more than one person may be given access to view your portfolio, however, each person will need to register separately. No one will be able to access or use the Aegis Online Portal without receiving a valid token and accepting the relevant disclaimers.
3.2. You agree that where the Aegis Online Portal services are supplied or acquired in trade, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we and you contract out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
4. Your Liability 4.1. You will be liable for any loss suffered by us (including consequential loss) which results from your fraud or negligence.
4.2. You will be liable for any loss suffered by us which results from the authorised access to your information on the Aegis Online Portal which you have contributed to by your failure to comply with these Terms and conditions.
5. Withdrawal of the Aegis Online Portal 5.1. You may cancel your Aegis Online Portal access at any time. To do this you need to contact with us by phoning 0800 800 638 or your financial adviser. If you do cancel your access to the Aegis Online Portal this will affect the ability of any other person to view your portfolio via the Aegis Online Portfolio.
5.2. We may cancel your Aegis Online Portal at any time by giving you at least 14 days’ notice. We may suspend or cancel your Aegis Online Portal access immediately:
If you breach these Terms and Conditions;
to comply with a court order or other legal requirement;
we are notified of a dispute over the account;
if we believe that your Aegis Online Portal access has been compromised.
6. Accuracy of information The information contained on the Aegis Online Portal is believed to be correct at the time it is placed on the portal, however, the data used to calculate the values reflected in the reports are obtained from third parties and are based on the available unit prices as at the date shown. The information contained in the reports reflects a value at a certain point in time and these the values may change due to changes in prices and exchange rates and should not be regarded as a firm quotation to buy or sell the assets.
7. Personal Information Your personal information held on the Aegis Online Portal is held for the purposes of managing your portfolio and providing relevant reporting information to you. This information is held by Aegis Limited, ASB North Wharf, 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland. You have rights of access to, and correction of, persona information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1993) held by us.
8. Electronic Communication 8.1. For the purposes of this clause, ‘us’ includes a related company of us.
8.2. You consent to us giving to you documents, notices and communications in relation to your products and services in electronic form.
8.3. You agree that any such electronic communication is taken to be dispatched by us and received by you at the time it is uploaded to the relevant system.
8.4. You consent to any such document, notices and communications being in a commonly used format (for example, PDF) and being accessible by commonly used software (for example Internet Explorer).
9. Changes to these Terms and Conditions 9.1. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If so, we’ll always give you at least 14 days’ notice and communicate these changes, either by direct communication, by notice on our website or any method of electronic communication used by you.
9.2. We may at any time add to, modify or withdraw any or all of the Aegis Online Portal services.
10. Limitation of liability 10.1. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect costs, losses, damages or other liabilities resulting from:
your use of the Aegis Online Portal; or
your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions; or
any delay or loss of access to, or use of the Aegis Online Portal at any time, or any fault or error in the design, content or engineering of the Aegis Online Portal; or
malfunction of any equipment or system, or any telecommunications link failure; or
any cause or event reasonably beyond our control.
11. Governing law These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and the Courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Welcome to the Milford Private Wealth Client Portal.
Aegis Limited who operate our Client Portal have recently made a number of enhancements, designed to improve your experience and enhance the security of the site. These changes include:
- You now have the ability to reset your password should your existing password be misplaced or forgotten. - You will also have the option to receive reports from Milford and our custodian ICSL (Investment Custodial Services Limited) online in one convenient location.
As a result, the portal look and feel has changed slightly and you will be asked to confirm the following information once you have logged in:
1) Confirm your email address, ensuring you update this section with your current email address. 2) You will be asked to answer 5 security questions. Please note that while all questions look the same, you can change the question by simply clicking on the drop down arrow. 3) Confirm if you would like to receive reports electronically via this portal going forward. To answer ‘Yes’ you will also be asked to enter a token number. This token was sent to you directly from Aegis on behalf of ICSL on the 18th of April 2016 along with your six-monthly reports. If you have not received your custodial reporting including this token number, please call Aegis on 0800 800 638.
Please note that Milford Private Wealth will no longer be able to assist you with resetting your password. For assistance with this please call Aegis on 0800 800 638.
If your investor or account number starts with MLxxxxx, please go to the Milford PIE Funds menu option.